1. Show up early. Read street signs. The City of Burbank will issue parking tickets.
2. Marriott Parking at the eXpo is $10. It is the closest but if you leave, you lose your spot and you will be charged again when you re-enter the lot . It is not the best option unless you plan on staying the whole day and they will tow your car if you are parked illegally.
3. Airport Parking Lots. There is the Burbank Airport Parking Lot C right across the street from the eXpo. Lot A is also available and 1 long block away but has an airport shuttle that drops you off right across the street from the eXpo. The price varies but it is not bad and the lots are large. Do a google search for Burbank Airport parking lots A and C for more info.
4. There is free street parking but you must show up early and be sure to read the street signs. The City of Burbank will issue parking tickets.
5. Find free parking near one of CTNs partnering hotels and take the FREE CTN shuttle.Please remember to read the street signs regarding parking. The shuttle stops at about 10 hotels and runs Thurs - Sun. The last run is at 11pm. Schedules will be available on the ctnanimationexpo.com site. Just park nearby and hop on a shuttle for free. Give yourself 30 minutes. The Shuttle route can be found at http://www.ctnanimationexpo.com/axShuttle.php
6. Carpool if you can.