CTN artists share their talent at the Wacom booth #119 during Siggraph
CTN is in the house with WACOM at SIGGRAPH this July 23rd – July 25th at the Anaheim Convention Center. At booth #119 several Creative Talent Network artists will be showcasing their talent and abilities and how they create for feature films and independent personal projects using a Wacom Cintiq. Each demonstration is one hour and is a great opportunity to meet the talent and see first hand their skill at using a Wacom Cintiq Tablet.
Presentation schedule of artists are:
Tuesday, July 23
- 10AM – Craig Elliott – After receiving his training at the Art Center College of Design, Craig began his career in the entertainment industry as a layout and visual development artist. Today, Craig’s work can be found at virtually all of the major studios and his personal work has developed quite the international fan base.
- 1PM – Erik Martin – With clients that include Walt Disney Imagineering, Walt Disney Interactive, Jim Henson, Nickelodeon and others, Erik is a talented and enthusiastic artist. When not working digitally, he enjoys painting landscapes with traditional media.
- 3PM – Craig Elliott - Encore performance. See above.
Wednesday, July 24
- 10AM – Brian Kesinger - An Annie award winning artist for Walt Disney Studios and the creator of the popular characters, Otto and Victoria, Brian’s 16 years at Disney has spanned both hand drawn and CG animated films from Tarzan to Wreck-it Ralph. His debut book, “Walking Your Octopus,” showcases his style, wit and ability to tell engaging stories.
- 1PM - Armand Baltazar - A senior designer with Pixar Animation Studios, Aramand’s credits include work on Cars 2, Brave and other films. He exhibits his fine art in and around Los Angeles and San Francisco and enjoys speaking and teaching at universities around the country.
- 3PM – Armand Baltazar – Encore performance. See above.
Thursday, July 25
- 10AM – Brett Bean - As a freelance character designer for clients that include Disney TV, Nerd Corps, Wizards of the Coast and Disney Interactive, Brett brings 10 years of design experience to the table. Bretts recently funded graphic novel, “Spaced Out – The Story of Fil & Mantis will be coming out later this year.
- 1PM - Armand Serrano – Celebrating more than two decades in the animation industry, Armand currently hangs his hat at Walt Disney Animation Studios. His film credits include Hotel Transylvania, Lilo and Stitch, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Mulan and many more.
- 2:30PM – Jason Scheier – A visual development artist for DreamWorks Animation SKG, Jason has had the opportunity to use his artistic talents in the creation of several films including Kung Fu Panda, Megamind, Turbo, the Croods and Rise of the Guardians.
So please be sure to stop by Booth #119 to meet the talent, see demos and check out the latest tablet technology. Be sure and tell them CTN sent you so you can be entered into a raffle to win a pass to this years CTN animation eXpo held in Burbank CA on November 15-17, 2013!
For information on artists and scheduling contact Kathy at 818-259-1598 or Kathy@creativetalentnetwork.com
For information on locating the Wacom booth or seeing the presentations at SIGGRPAH contact Kelly at 818-404-2931 or Kelly@creativetalentnetwork.com
About the Creative Talent Network
The Creative Talent Network (CTN) is an online community of leading animation professionals whose contributions to the industry can be seen in some of the highest grossing films in the history of animation. Each year, CTN hosts the “CTN animation eXpo” where members thrill audiences by sharing their amazing artistic talents. Consult www.ctnanimationexpo.com to discover more about the event, held at the Burbank Convention Center, November 15 – 17, 2013.
Founded in 1983, Wacom’s vision to bring people and technology closer together through natural interface technologies has made it the world’s leading manufacturer of pen tablets, interactive pen displays and digital interface solutions. The advanced technology of Wacom’s intuitive input devices, particularly its Cintiq family of pen displays, provide professional animators, designers and artists with the ability to explore digital content creation in a comfortable and natural way.
Another great event for the Creative Talent Network!