QUICK FACTS: Putting Talent Center Stage | Nov 19-21, 2010 | Burbank Convention Center
QUICK REGISTRATION: Tickets start at $40 Click Here
TRAVEL & HOUSING: Room rates $119 a night (tax not included). Click Here
PANEL/SPEAKER SCHEDULE: (Subject to change). Click Here
WHILE YOU’RE HERE: Visit the local animation studios and attractions….Click Here
VOLUNTEER … Click Here
CONTACT US: We’re always here…..Click Here
Top 10 + 5 More Reasons to Attend the CTN animation eXpo:
- Experience live demonstrations and signing opportunities with top talent professionals in the animation industry
- Gain privileged access to top creative talent.
- Attend over 50 master sessions and panel conversations with contributors from some of the highest grossing films of all time.
- Receive an exclusive limited edition collectible event sketchbook with tips from the Pros along with their contact information and examples of their work.
(Limited and Numbered. Get yours signed by all the pros and have a one of kind treasure from the talent at the CTN Animation Expo 2010.)
- Make connections with professionals, university and studio recruiters from both local and international organizations.
- Learn the latest tips on running your own business both as a freelance artist or small studio owner at our Business Symposiums and have your questions answered!
- Get your portfolio reviewed with our signature One-On-One Personal Consultations with creative professionals from top studios and educational institutions. (Full Event Pass Only)
- Special guests from around the world.
- Learn valuable information to help you become an employed artist in the animation community both as an independent or for a large studio.
- Don’t miss a thing all weekend long by enjoying our recession friendly low over night rates at the luxury Marriott Hotel just 20 yards from the exhibit floor.
($119 a night hotel tax and fees not included. )
- Enjoy a non stop intensive experience for the animation professional and student.
- Opportunity to attend VIP events and networking receptions.
- Meet your favorite artists and enjoy recession friendly CTN Animation Expo rates on event tickets, books and merchandise. You might even get a signature or two!
- Save 50%. Be one of the first 100 attendees to book 2 or more room nights at the Burbank Marriott Hotel for our event and get a Full Event Pass FREE! Book Now!!
(2 night lodging $218 hotel tax and fees not included)
Putting “the talent” center stage!
Be a part of the only dedicated Expo for animation talent in the USA—located in the #1 market, Burbank California, this event fills a substantial void by providing highly focused conference programming, workshops, recruiting, presentations and networking opportunities designed to connect animation artists, studio executives and industry leaders both locally and internationally.
Launched in 2004 CTN (The Creative Talent Network) is a virtual community of animation artists from some of the highest grossing films in the history of animation who come together once a year to showcase their work and connect with other creatives. As the leaders of this community our mission is to empower the talent and engage with studios and educators. Making meaningful connections that propel talent into positions within the animation, games and surrounding industries is at the heart of what we do.
“Great ideas and meaningful connections happen most often in the hallways and casual gatherings of creative and talented people!.” says Tina Price founder of CTN and award winning animator, industry pioneer and 24 year former animation professional with the Walt Disney Animation Studios. The CTN Animation Expo is a unique event that brings these creative talents together by providing a collaborative arena in the heart of the animation market to promote employment, education and industry growth — and have some FUN doing it!
Artist panels / interviews
Special exhibits and demonstrations
2D and 3D demonstrations
Speed Talent Recruiting Mixers
Privileged access Networking
Leaders of the Industry Discussions
One on One Critiques
“Jobs come and go and projects fail or flurish but the one thing that remains constant is the talent is still talented.” ~Tina Price the Owner of The Creative Talent Network.
Online Event Registration: http://www.regonline.com/ctnanimationexpo2009
The CTN Animation Expo Event Site: http://www.ctnanimationexpo.com
Online Hotel Reservations: http://www.ctnanimationexpo.com/about/travel-housing/
While You’re Here: http://www.ctnanimationexpo.com/about/burbank/
CTN is a self funded community with the support of it’s sponsors and professional members. All profits return to the community in the form of upgraded service, educational programs, promotional tools, inspiring workshops and networking opportunities. CTN events help talented artists connect, get jobs and reach their goals both locally and internationally each and every year. Hosted by The Creative Talent Network: http://www.creativetalentnetwork.com