Got a question….Click Here.
CTN-X 2012 Raising The Bar Recruiting (RBR)
Raising the Bar Recruiting is an opportunity for job seekers and recruiting professionals to meet. A pre-selection process occurs between Oct 16-Nov 1. Portfolios are submitted and reviewed online prior to the event and those candidates that are selected for employment or networking interviews are contacted with their meeting time to participate in a private interview. Artist Applicants are required to have a 3-day pass due to the scheduling requirements for the interviews. Those artist applicants who are not selected for an interview are encouraged to participate in CTN’s Professional Portfolio Reviews.
Raising the Bar Recruiting Artist Portfolio Upload Opens October 1st and Closes October 16th.
Applicants are notified of their status by November 14th.
Interviews are conducted onsite during the event in the RECRUITING LOUNGE.
PARTICIPATING COMPANIES HAVE INCLUDED
BlueSky Animation Studios
CinderBiter StopMotion Studio
Digital Domain Media Group
Disney Toons Studios
Disney Television Animation
Gentle Giant Studios
Jim Henson Studios
Laika Animation Studios
Pixar Animation Studios
Rhythmn and Hues
Sony Pictures Animation
Stone Circle Pictures
Walt Disney Animation Studios
LOOKING FOR TALENT: “CLICK HERE”
1. Recruiters interested in participating in Raising the Bar Recruiting receive one complimentary 3-day pass with full event privileges and access to CTN’s exclusive exhibitor speaker lounge all weekend.
2. Recruiters simply fill out this form before Oct 11th to meet with the best talent both new comer and professional.
1. You must have purchased a 3-day pass on or before Oct 11th to be eligible to participate and have signed up during your registration process online.
2. Portfolio upload will not be open before October 1. Login Here
3. Porfolio upload closed October 16th. (no exceptions)
4. Applicants will be notified one way or other about their potential meeting with a recruiter on or before Nov 1st about your status.